Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of The Chilliwack Shop website ("Website"). By using our Website, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our Website.
Use of the Website:
- Eligibility: You must be at least 13 years old to access and use our Website. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
- Account Registration: Certain areas of the Website may require you to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account.
- Ownership: All content, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property displayed on the Website are owned by or licensed to Tourism Ch'illiwack Inc. You are not granted any rights or licenses to use any trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information without our prior written consent.
- Use of Content: You may access and view the content on the Website for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Website.
- Product Descriptions: We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate descriptions and images of our products on the Website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any product information.
- Pricing: The prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. We strive to ensure accurate pricing; however, errors may occur. In the event of a pricing error, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed at the incorrect price.
- Order Acceptance: By placing an order through our Website, you make an offer to purchase the products. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Payment: Payment for the products and any applicable taxes and shipping fees must be made at the time of placing the order. We accept the payment methods indicated on the Website.
- Shipping Information: We will ship the products to the address provided during the order process. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete shipping information. We are not liable for any delays or delivery failures resulting from inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you.
- Delivery Times: Estimated delivery times are provided for guidance only and are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for any delays or damages caused by the shipping carrier.
- The Website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Website or its content.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Chilliwack Shop and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Website or any products purchased through the Website.
- In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.